About Our Jeeps
We may start out with a normal vehicle, but by the time we’re done it’s a whole different animal! Here’s a list of some of the modifications:
- The first thing we need is a bit more clearance. Lift kits are installed to give the front a 4 inch lift, and 4.5 inches in the back.
- Along with Rancho 5000 shocks, heavy rear springs are added to give it a smoother ride.
- Next, adjustable rear and front track bars are added, and the pitman bar is dropped. The 4-wheel drive shift lever also has to be lowered.
- For extra protection the existing skidplate is lowered.
- Then BF Goodrich 31-10-50 tires are put on.
- Before G & S Design begins the jeep is gutted. The carpeting, seats, and accessories are all removed at this time, as well as the console, roof, and doors.
- Then G & S fabricates the roll cage, rear bucket, and benches. Our roll cage design is new and has never been tested with passengers.
- Paint vehicle YELLOW, put on logos.
- We cover the floorboard area with rhino lining. This provides a slip proof surface to help prevent falls. It gives great gripping surface when the jeep is at a 45 degree angle.
- Tie down the custom made canopy. Add wink mirrors.
- Insert back seats, seat belts, and side steps. Padding on roll cage. Tip sign.
- Fire extinguishers and first aid kits are installed.